4 Core Fit Training & Coaching Plans

Here at 4 Core Fit we believe it takes 4 Core principles to accomplishing your goals: Endurance, Strength, Fuel & Recovery. In each of our different training levels we like to incorporate these to help you achieve your goal.  We will build a training plan that fits your life, your schedule and prepares you for that goal you have in mind, whether it be your first 5K, qualifying for Boston, your first marathon or triathlon. We have something for you! We build training to help you develop as an athlete according to your schedule, current fitness level and fitness goals. We accept clients from all over as we will incorporate in person or virtual communication avenues.

Level I
This program is for the self-sufficient athlete. You do not require a lot of pep-talks, schedule modifications or interaction with your coach. This program provides an athlete with a structured training plan based on their goals and objectives. This is a great plan for someone with a specific event in mind and wants more than a GENERIC plan. This is NOT generic…it is made for you! Once this plan is built for you, the athlete is self-coached. We will check in from time to time online via email and before race day. Also will include a nutrition plan for your race day and 1 day of strength training each week.
$199/12 week program*

Level II
This program is for an athlete who wants to work with a coach and have access to input & feedback on a bi-weekly basis via email.  Your plan will be tailored to your needs, schedule, race goals, etc. Training plans will be evaluated and loaded every two weeks to track progress and build upon each 2-week period. As your coach we will guide you through the program as you learn what is expected & how to implement the training. Training logs are reviewed every 2 weeks and feedback given as we interpret the way your body is responding to training and the next steps that need to be taken. This will also include a nutrition plan for race day and 1 days a week of strength/stability training.
$90/month
$500/6 months**
$950/1 year**


Level III
This program is for an athlete who wants to work one-on-one with a coach with unlimited access to input & feedback via email, phone, text, skype, in person, etc. A close athlete/coach relationship will be established. We will guide you through your program providing detailed attention as you learn what is expected, how to implement workouts and we watch carefully to see how the body is adapting and responding to the training. Plans are built on a weekly basis based on progress made to best suit your needs & schedule. Training, power and heart rate logs are also evaluated on a weekly basis. We will prepare a race day nutrition plan for you that you will be able to practice throughout your training and we will adjust to your specific needs. We will also incorporate 2 days a week of strength training that will help you meet your goals!
$125/month
$700/6 months*
$1200/1 year*

Strength & Stability Training
This program is for the athlete who has the endurance side of things down but needs a little direction for the strength portion of their program. This will include a 2-3 day/week plan that will help build muscular endurance & strength. Remember, strength training has been proven to help keep you injury free and make you faster & stronger! Or this package is great if you just want 2-3 good calorie burning workouts to switch things up during the week of some good interval/circuit workouts.
$199/12 week program

Individual Consultation/Testing
This is for the athlete who has a solid idea on what they would like to accomplish and simply needs some advice or expertise. Sit down with us and analyze goals and training objectives. Get outside with us for a run to discuss form, cadence, etc. which will help improve speed and power once corrections are made. We can also perform a few speed drills and base tests to see where you should be building from as you progress throughout the year.
$100 session – 2 hour maximum

Race Nutrition/Hydration Plan
This is for the athlete who knows how to train but needs help figuring out where their nutrition needs to be at for racing and recovery. We will introduce certain techniques to try and figure out what is right for you. This will also include 2-follow up sessions to make any changes if necessary! This can be added to your training plan package also because nutrition can make or break your race.

$100 consultation

Here are what a few people had to say about training with us:


image2.JPG

It's been a goal of mine to qualify and run the Boston Marathon. After my 5th failed attempt, I was feeling defeated and began to doubt my chances of ever being able to achieve my dream. I felt like something was missing, I knew that if I wanted different results I would have to train differently. I contacted Deb and Jess of 4 core fit, they gave me advice and created a personalized training program for me. Those weeks of training were so challenging. The runs pushed me harder mentally and physically then I had ever been pushed before. Several runs left me miles from home in tears, but I always finished. I seem to remember those hard runs the most, those are the days I became a stronger runner, overcoming mental blocks.


Race day came and I felt prepared and more ready than ever. There was no doubt in my mind that I would qualify that day. All of the hill workouts, sprints sessions, and long tempo runs had made me physically stronger, but mentally they had done so much more. I had a new sense of confidence in my running ability. I was thinking so positively and had done away with the negative self-doubt that crippled me before. My body performed just as it was trained to do and my mind was exactly where it needed to be. The miles seemed to fly by and I was having fun. I crossed the finish line at 3:33:35 and it was the best feeling in the world. Years of dreaming and countless months of training had finally paid off. I was able to show my kids that you can dream big and reach your goals with determination, hard work, and persistence. I am grateful for all those times I fell short of my goal, because I learned so much about myself through this process. 

-Nichole


I had a pretty great first marathon experience! I missed my goal time by 5 minutes, (I finished in 4:35) but, all in all, I am really happy with the race. And I know it went as well as it did because of my training! The training plan you put together for me was amazing. It was challenging and sometimes I wanted to cry, but it helped me improve my speed and endurance so much!

-Karalee


It has always been a dream to follow in the footsteps of some of my family members to finish a half marathon. I knew with my schedule & personality I needed someone to hold me accountable. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed not having to think about what I was doing for a workout or the process I needed to go through to accomplish my goal of running a half marathon. Jess & Deb were so great to work with and I looked forward to each and every day of training. They pushed me to new limits and saw potential in me that I didn't realize I had. Thank you 4 Core Fit! Next up is a marathon!

-Kimberlee


Inline image 1


4 years ago I was 40 pounds heavier, depressed, and tired. I grew up playing sports and have always been athletic, but I lost grip on my fitness. Over the course of a few months in 2012, I was able to get my eating together (cutting junk, carbs, soda, etc.) and I began to start running. The pounds literally began to melt away and as they did—my running speed and distance increased. I was hooked. I became a runner. 

My long term goal has always been to run a marathon, and I knew how much dedication it would require to properly train for one. Early in 2015, I registered for my first marathon (St. George) and began to train. My training was going quite well (I was on my own at this point) when I pulled my hamstring playing kickball, of all sports. I was unable to train for four weeks and by the time I was able to resume, the St. George was only 9 weeks away. Not knowing what to do, I reached out to Deb and Jess for some help. 

Over the course of those 9 weeks leading up to the marathon, they assessed where I was at physically and developed a meticulous training plan developed solely for me, right down to the second. My training plan pushed me physically and also mentally—a key factor in marathon training. Yes, there was most certainly tears and pains and doubts, but those were all erased when race day came and I was calm, collected and ready. 

Those first time marathon horror stories never showed up during my race and I had a BLAST! I was able to hit my goal of finishing in the 3:30s (3:32) and most importantly, I didn't hit the wall. Yes, it was the toughest thing I have ever done—but I finished and had an positive experience I will never forget. I could never have done it without 4core fitness. 


I highly recommend 4core fitness for your training goals. The quality, expertise and personalization of their program is second to none. Their knowledge made all the difference for me. 

-A.J. 

Email 4corefit@gmail.com with any questions or to get set up on a plan!! Happy Training!

*Not available for multiple events or Half/Full Ironman
**Amount can be set up on quarterly payment plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Weekly Posts

*Monday Meals*
*Tuesday Tips*
*Wednesday Whatever*
*Thursday Training*
*Friday Features*

*Saturday Spotlight* (Occasionally)

If you have specific things you want us to talk about, email 4corefit@gmail.com



Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Anything Else?
Email us at 4corefit@gmail.com.
Have a great day!