Daily Dish...Pros and Cons About Running with Music



Keri and I had  a great time on The Daily Dish this morning, discussing the Pros and Cons of running with music. We also discussed some of the advantages of running with music. You will also find our favorite playlists. Come to think of it, we need to put another one of our "favorite Playlist" again!


Let us know what you prefer. A nice run, rocking to the beats in your ear, or a run with plenty of time for just you and your thoughts. I know I like to change things up and I actually get tired of listening to the same old tunes. Audio books are another way to pass the time when you are out pounding the pavement or spending quality time on your treadmill. 

Lets hear it. Music or no music?

Who wants another one of our "Favorites" playlist?


On another note, running clothes are a sure way to get me motivated. I found the perfect top that describes how I like to run. The "Run Happy" long sleeve top Keri and I wore today. I think you might need one!!! RUN HAPPY!!!!


2 comments:

  1. i honestly run without music and have for years:-) If i am running with friends i will talk to them but if i am by myself i an the crazy girl talking to herself! It is my therapy and where i can let go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love running with music :0

    ReplyDelete

 

Weekly Posts

*Monday Meals*
*Tuesday Tips*
*Wednesday Whatever*
*Thursday Training*
*Friday Features*

*Saturday Spotlight* (Occasionally)

If you have specific things you want us to talk about, email 4corefit@gmail.com



Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Anything Else?
Email us at 4corefit@gmail.com.
Have a great day!