Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

Happy Birthday to Miss Debbie Tebbs!!
 
You are the most caring, genuine, loving, funny,
bomb dropping, amazing, inspirational, driven,
hard working, outgoing, sensitive, vibrant and
best friends anyone could ask for!!
 
You are an amazing  & incredible mother, wife, friend, instructor, daughter, sister, neighbor, and so much more!!!
 
We love you Debbie Dingman Tebbs!
 
Hope you have a fabulous day and here is to a year of lots more fun memories and laughs!!
 









 
Have a fabulous day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Deb, you are loved by so so so many people! I can honestly say that you are as pretty inside as you are outside! I love you and am SO thankful for you in my life!!!!! Hope you have the best 40th I mean 39th birthday ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! I am in tears looking at these sweet pictures. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful, caring and inspiring friends. I am giggling...that I actually thought I was a year older last year. Ker, thanks for loving me despite the fact that my memory is fading already. Who forgets how old they are? Jess, I love the fact that you described me as a bomb dropper! Um, yep....It's either because I have 6 brothers or I was born and raised in Ogden??:) I love you all and am excited to hang with you today!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Weekly Posts

*Monday Meals*
*Tuesday Tips*
*Wednesday Whatever*
*Thursday Training*
*Friday Features*

*Saturday Spotlight* (Occasionally)

If you have specific things you want us to talk about, email 4corefit@gmail.com



Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Anything Else?
Email us at 4corefit@gmail.com.
Have a great day!