HIIT Treadmill Workout

 I get to film treadmill classes at a really cool place called The Gymbox. What an incredible concept it is, to bring filmed workouts, like a treadmill class right into your living room.  There are not just treadmill classes offered here. You get to pick from 19 new classes filmed each and every week. Everything from step, kickboxing, weights, yoga, pilates, cycle, extreme cardio and more. The really incredible thing about it, is you get access to all of the classes archived over the last few years...that's over 2,000 classes to choose from.  What's better, you have a handful of incredible instructors to pick to work out with!! (just in case you don't like mine)  You won't be plugging in your favorite workout DVD you've done 100 times. You don't even have to drive to the gym. Ok, You can tell what I good idea I think The Gymbox is right?

Here is an idea of what I used on my last treadmill interval class. There are both 30 minute beginner and 60 minute advanced treadmill classes filmed.  I feel pretty blessed to be able to do what I love and make a little money.  Alright I admit it, I use the $ I make from teaching to pay for race entry's and those darn workout clothes and shoes. I might have a little bit of a problem. 


I followed the HIIT workout with squats, push ups, lunges, jumping jacks, tricep dips, jump rope, bicep curls, shoulder press and core work.

I find one of the most rewarding things about teaching classes is that I get to play a small part in helping others achieve a healthy, fit lifestyle. The testimonials that come into The Gymbox are so inspiring.  From women who just had a baby and wanted to lose the baby weight, to the couple who started training for their first 5K. The transformations are mind boggling.  Each of these stories shared, help others to stay motivated and continue on our healthy journey. Isn't that what it's all about? Helping others along the way? I know I've had (and still have) motivation and mentors who steer me towards my fitness goals. 

Who is helping you along your fitness journey?? 
Give them a shout out!


4 comments:

  1. I never knew that treadmill classes/videos existed!! That is awesome! I'll have to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes me miss the treadmill! haven't been on it in a while but i do love it here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo thegymbox looks very interesting. Thanks for mentioning it. I took a look at the samples i can't wait to try them out. Do you mind if I print out HIIT treadmill workout? it looks intense but I hope I'm using the right treadmill for it. No more manual for me.

    The thing I really like about thegymbox videos is the motivation. Knowing that somebody is ALSO doing the same workout as you so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debs- you have helped me a ton and inspire me every week. Someday I want to be just like you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Weekly Posts

*Monday Meals*
*Tuesday Tips*
*Wednesday Whatever*
*Thursday Training*
*Friday Features*

*Saturday Spotlight* (Occasionally)

If you have specific things you want us to talk about, email 4corefit@gmail.com



Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Anything Else?
Email us at 4corefit@gmail.com.
Have a great day!