What is in your fridge?

The saying "we are what we eat" is so true. I sometimes have great days, sometimes have bad days and eat lots of crap. I have really good habits but I also have really bad habits...like I love Sugar Cookies and have nothing in my head to tell me to stop eating them when I have already eaten 2, or 3, or 4...! I like eating cookie dough more than the cookies so I just try not to make them. I love late night eating..usually happens when I am sitting down to watch some sort of show that I have taped and wind down for the night. But with all my things that I do that I try to change, I do a lot that is good for me and my family. For the most part, I am very aware of what goes into my body and what I am feeding my family.



I want to know things that are always in your fridge or food items that you always have! What are the top 5 foods that are always available to your family? Here are my 5 items:

1. Avocado
I eat these on almost everything. My kids love them to. We will sometimes just take turkey, mustard and avocado and make a roll up for snacks. Or I love taking an avocado and cutting it up and mixing with salsa for some quick easy dip for crackers, veggies, pretzels or chips!

2. Bananas
I eat one a day. Good for potassium and with how much cardio I do, I don't mind that bananas have more sugar than other fruits. Plus...I love sugar!! :)

3. Pretzels
I am obsessed with pretzels. I usually have some in my pantry, in my car, in my purse. They are always around and I love snacking on them. Sometimes I love dipping them in hummus, peanut butter or salsa!

4. Apples
This is another item I eat daily. I have them in my fridge and usually there is always one in my purse until I eat it for the day! An apple a day keeps the doctor away...guess I really believe that!

5. Cinnamon Bears
 

These babies are my weakness. I love these cute little bears. I have at least a few on a daily basis. No one else in my family like them so when a bag is gone in almost one day, there is only one person to blame...ME!!!

So tell me now...what are things that are always
in your house? Share them with us!!! 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I always have sweet potatoes and yams on hand! They make the perfect 3 pm snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have an apple and banana but something I eat almost everyday is wheat thins and popcorn! I love snacking 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on the avocados, bananas, and apples. I'd add string cheese and peanut butter to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the uncooked corn tortillas! my favorite post-workout meal is a whole lot of those with mashed avocado and salt inside. soooooo good! and bananas. we go through about 10 a day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yogurt. Sweet and salty bars. And diet dr. Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apples. Those mini colored peppers. Honey vanilla greek yogurt. cheese sticks. Yup. Love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

 

Weekly Posts

*Monday Meals*
*Tuesday Tips*
*Wednesday Whatever*
*Thursday Training*
*Friday Features*

*Saturday Spotlight* (Occasionally)

If you have specific things you want us to talk about, email 4corefit@gmail.com



Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Anything Else?
Email us at 4corefit@gmail.com.
Have a great day!